4.18.2009

Re-designing Blog

blog redesignBefore I start, I just want to inform the readers of rdaconcepts that there's another author in this blogsite. He is Marlon, one of my classmate in Adamson University and I encourage him to write some informative but not boring articles to my blog. He initiates the article about the Benefits of Smoking but I choose to erase it because is there really have a benefit of smoking inspite and despite of it's dangerous effects.

I'm planning for redesigning my blogsite. The truth is medyo magulo ang content ng blog ko. That's why last month, I started 3 another blogwriting project and it has different niches. First is My View is My Opinion, it is written in Tagalog and it details my personal views, comments and opinions about the latest social events, political and non-political issues and news. The second one is My Schooling. It details about my schooling and what's happening in my School. This comming School Year 2009-2010, I want to write more stories and important lessons in major subjects. Actually, my original plan for this blogsite is to showcase our laboratory activities in major subjects, but I did'nt because the second semester are the most busiest sem due to the projects and defense. The last one is about Life Blog that details about my life, parang online diary ko yung niche niya.

Redesigning blogsite is a hard thing to do. Ang kinokonsider ko kasi kaya gusto kong baguhin yung blog ko ay dahil sa halo-halo yung content nito. Ok din naman kung halo-halo yung content of articles niya. Kaya naman, little-by-little ko siyang gagawin. First off, the layout. Iniba ko yung banner ko para mag-mukha namang presentable sa mga readers and first-timers. Then after that, I want to increase my traffic of my blog. I know the basic and advanced SEO. I already added the in my blogsite. Ang medyo weak ako ay ang networking. Yes, I have blog roll seen in right side of the navigation. Pero hindi lahat sa kanila ay parating nag-bubukas ng mga blogs nila. So may plano ako kung paano ko ma-iincrease yung traffic ng blogsite ko. Then last, pag-aaralan ko ang tungkol sa tweeter. Medyo sikat na ito dahil sa contest ng CNN about first 1 million tweeter follower.

5 comments:

Hehehe :D You encourage an IT STUDENT to write some informative but not boring articles to your blog...pero in-erase mo?!!!Na-encourage mo nga kaya sya?...

Hindi sa nagiging sarcastic ako sa unang kumento ko dito sa pahina mo...pero Teacher ka at encourage mo ung isang estudyante to write para sa iyong blog ay isang malaking parangal para sa kanya pero kung buburahin lang at hindi man lang nabigyan ng pagkakataon na mabasa ng iba ay isang panlalait sa natatanging galing ng isang estudyante...

Opinyon lang to ng dating estudyante na ngayo'y nagsusulat para sa sarili at sa iba...

Kelangan mo ng traffic sa pahina mo? here http://lordcm.blogspot.com/2009/04/traffic.html ... suggestion lang yang mga yan..pero alam ko subok na...nasa sayo na kung paano mo gagamitin...

sorry po. nagkamali ako ng salitang fellow. estudyante pa lang po ako. hehehe.

thanks for the comments.

-rejie

astigin ang blog mo.. layout palang.. kakainggit.. kung bakit naman kasi ako hindi nabiyayaan ng galing sa mga ganyan hehehe..

http://fjordz-hiraya.blogspot.com

@ Sir Fjordan: kuya, kamusta ang ECE? Isa talaga sa frustration ko ang maging ECE pero hindi ko talaga kinaya.

salamat sa comment. hayaan mo, kapag may time ako, gagawa ko kayo ng template. or else, may mga template sa blogger na magaganda ang design.

godbless!

nice design rejie! I also had a major transformation on my blog. just did my last design yesterday. visit me and leave comments more often so you'll have your link in my DoFollow blog.

Recent Comments

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites